• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

THREAD FIXES: Merging - Moving - Title Changes - Post Deleting

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
It really isnt an issue, and esp. on lesser-known performers.
But in keeping with board maintenance.. might as well throw another bug on the pile to be fixed in the spare time, no?
Seriously?

Many of the threads aren't displaying the correct performer in the banner. Meaning: Those banners are WRONG. I'm pretty sure Petra didn't have that extension added to display wrong banners, so it's only a non-issue to those who don't really care about it and pay no attention.

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Katerina Deville / Jessica / Kat / Kat DeVille / Katerina (Exploited College Girls) / Katie / katerinapetrova

This change reflects the addition of 2 aliases shown on Indexxx & TheNude. It also reflects the removal of 2 aliases (see below):
  1. its.justkatt - This is not an alias. This "phrase" is in the URL of her LinkTree page. Her name on that page is "Katerina Deville".
  2. katillackoop - This is not an alias. This "phrase" is in the URL on four of her page links. Three of those page links have her name as "Katerina Deville" and "Kat" is her Tik-Tok name.

I put its.justkatt and katillackoop in the tags. Having them in the title doesn't make sense.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
It really isnt an issue, and esp. on lesser-known performers.
But in keeping with board maintenance.. might as well throw another bug on the pile to be fixed in the spare time, no?
It seems like it should be considered an issue to me. Incorrect data is rarely, if ever, acceptable.

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
The only thing I can suggest re: banner issues which hasn't already been tried is to create a feedback ticket about it which the member base can vote on if they'd like to see it sorted out. Something usually needs at least 5 votes to get people's attention, and I can think of at least 4 people who would vote for it including myself.

Katerina Deville / Jessica / Kat / Kat DeVille / Katerina (Exploited College Girls) / Katie / katerinapetrova

This change reflects the addition of 2 aliases shown on Indexxx & TheNude. It also reflects the removal of 2 aliases (see below):
  1. its.justkatt - This is not an alias. This "phrase" is in the URL of her LinkTree page. Her name on that page is "Katerina Deville".
  2. katillackoop - This is not an alias. This "phrase" is in the URL on four of her page links. Three of those page links have her name as "Katerina Deville" and "Kat" is her Tik-Tok name.

I put its.justkatt and katillackoop in the tags. Having them in the title doesn't make sense.
Lena Nicole - Ashlynn Jameson, Ashlynn Page, Ashlynn Rage, Erika, Kaela, Kaylah, Lena Biddle, Lena Shelby, Lena Sunshine, Maui, Nicole Aston, Paris
https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/101569/

Ksyusha Levedeva / Anna Mazurok / Bella A / Hannah
https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/1005607/

Stella Barry / Nicole / Nicole Shampoo
https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/1006589/
Done. ✅

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Isn't an attitude required for admittance into Freeones?
DEPENDS ON IF YOUR CROTCH GETS AN ATTITUDE AND WHAT YOU DO WITH IT AFTER THAT, METHINKS.

"Many men beat their meat, but few destroy it"

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

Done an hour ago and got busy IRL and done a moment ago and
/checks the time
4:20 and I just got around to lunch.
... and I'm actually two days behind on my gardening. The tomatoes should really be in the ground, already. :\

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism