• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Erotic Party (by marav28)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
There is a time in life in which graduation parties give room for weddings and kids birthdays. This time, it was a five year-old birthday party – one of my best friend´s son. This girlfriend, Flora, got married while we were in college and even having such different routines, we´re still pretty close. We have our girls nights out and all that. I confess I tried escaping this, but it was taking place at her beach house – which made me think twice with the many good memories I have from there.

It was a gorgeous day, sunny, breezy and some hot dads in sight. As I am pretty close to her, I felt comfortable right away and decided helping her and her hubby by helping with the BBQ and the caipirinhas. A great way for networking, by the way. And then there he was. Her husband, Elson, has friends who arrived all together and brought something nasty with them: a damn hot cousin. The guy was cute, but c´mon, he wasn´t even 20! The skater-boy style, fair skin, dark hair, bla bla bla.

I kept working on the caipirinhas for the adults, trying to compose myself after seeing such a symbol of youth and getting a bit wet down there. He looked like a baby, but the way he looked at me was as if he were a very experienced man alright! We stared at each other a few times and his expression was one of gluttony. I smiled back thinking how cool it would be to make out with someone that young. Our staring intensified, but none of us tried anything in front of all those people. I started to feel a bit tense and decided it would be a good idea to pay a visit to one of the nearest restrooms and cool off. On my way I kept thinking if it would be so wrong to kiss Elton´s little cousin. When I got to the toilet and was about to close the door behind me, I realize the Greek God was following me. And he wanted to get in.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before he came closer and grabbed me by my waist before going in the restroom with me. We kissed violently, he grabbed my hair, squeezed me hard, touched my breasts and drew me closer. I breathed hard and felt his citric perfume while he set me on the sink. I couldn´t help but smile after placing my hand on his crotch. As far as I could tell, I had won my afternoon already. He smiled back and breathed heavily in my ear. I unlocked his belt and opened his trousers. It wasn´t difficult for him to take my panties off, since I was wearing one of my usual little dresses.

At that moment he got down on his knees and caressed my tights. I felt his soft lips coming closer to my crotch and felt goose bumps all over my body with his badly-shaved beard against my skin. He knew exactly where to place his warm tongue as I squeezed his broad shoulders wanting his to swallow me. What a smart boy! I whispered I wanted to feel him inside me and he grants me my wish.

All his experience drove me even more excited. How could a boy like him know so much? His hands squeezed my tights hardly while he confidently penetrated me. He was vigorous and kept his rhythm like an Olympic swimmer goes for victory. I wanted to bite him, scratch him, hurt all his juvenile perfection. All this fire combined to the caipirinhas I had had before made me come for the first time in three minutes. And he kept on and on, firm and strong.

The sex was great, but he deserved learning something special with me. I finally decided I should be the one on command from now on and told him to sit on the toilet, which he did. While he looked at me and smiled maliciously, I went down on my knees and went for it. His member was rigid and oh-so-wonderful! Pink, slightly thick, big. I started to blow him and showed him all the potential we keep for special occasions. I licked him, blew him, gave it little bites, put all his penis into my mouth. I confess I felt a little guilty for taking his innocence, after all, after this blow job he would never be the same again. He came and I had no choice but to swallow it all.

We both tried to come together before someone noticed we hadn´t been around for some time. While I put on my panties, he told me his name was Bruno and he was exactly 20 years old. We left the restroom as if nothing had happened. I came back to the bar area while he returned to his parents´ side. We engaged in small talk during the party, but nothing important. From this birthday, I took home antacid, cake and amazing sex with someone who was born in the 90´s.

MrsWalker

Banned
From your story:

"I took home antacid, cake and amazing sex with someone who was born in the 90´s."

I don't buy that.

Do you have any more antacid tablets?