• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nudist Beach

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
The next morning i asked everyone to gather for a meeting. I decided to tell everyone rather than those who i knew and those who knew suasage. I said some of you knew suasage and other may have heard of him and others may have no clue who i am talking about. I said Suasage created this community. A few days ago Suasage was murdered in Sydney. Apparently he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Anyway i just want to tell everyone so you knew and before you hear rumours. Everyone is free to come and go as you please. This place is free. I want this place to stay as it is. I dont want this place to become over populated so i will be appointing some one to take charge of that soon. Weed will also be freely available. Everyone cheered. I asked is everyone happy. They cheered again.

Tripod

I said Katia (Ellie) i liked our role play last night. She laughed and said fucking you is always fun. I asked where she had being and she said she went travelling for a few weeks but hated it. I had to work and accomodation was shit. I decided to come back here. I said i am glad you did. She smiled and said me too. She said lets go and fuck. I said yes lets do that. I fucked her pussy and then said fuck my ass, so i did and i came in her mouth and on her face.

Tripod

I said to Katia i would be back in a few days and i wanted to fuck her brains in when i got back. She laughed and said do you now. I said i sure do.

I was becoming paranoid about the millions sitting in my van. I needed to launder the same. I decided to go back to my old hotel and have a think. I parked the van in the underground carpark right beside the camera. I was pretty sure it would be safe there for a few days.

Tripod

I was chilling out when my phone rang. It was Joe the irish bar man. He said hi i took you advice and decided to come to Byron Bay. He said you mentioned a job and accommodation. I said Joe your timing is great. I said where are you now. He said all the backpackers in town were full so i booked into one out of town. I said i know the one and i said i will be there in an hour. He said thanks. I walked there as i didnt want to move the van. On the way i passed an old buidling that was available to lease or buy. I rang the number and a lady anwered. I said i am interesting in seeing an office building. She said when. I said how about now. She said ok. She said i will see you in 5 minutes. I said perfect. She was a hot mid 40s blonde wearing a business suit. She showed me around. The place was a bit of a dump but had a big safe. She asked me what i was looking for and i told her just something simple. She joked is there anything i can do to get this over the line. I laughed. She flirted and showed me her curves. She then stripped down to her underwear. She sat on a chair and said how about now. I said you are getting there. She stripped off and showed me her tits and pussy. I got my cock out and we fucked her and came on her face. She swallowed my cum and said thats a deal then. I said i guess so and laughed.

Tripod

I told the realitor i would call in to the office tomorrow and we would sort it out. I then walked along the beach to Joes hostel. At the hostel Joe was sitting around talking to some backpacker girls. He smiled and i went over and said hi. The girls stayed a few minutes. I said Joe i think they like you. He said i am starting to like this place already.

Tripod

I took Joe for a walk up the nudist beach. I told him i have 6 months work for you and we will go from there. I said i have free accomodation. He asked about pay. I said we can talk about that again. He said ok. He said what exactly will i be doing. I said that is a good question. I said basically whatever i ask. He said is it illegal. I said some is. He said ok. He said is it dangerous. I said hopefully not. He said ok. He said can i quit if i dont like it. I said of course you can. He was just going to ask me another question when a hot young brunette ran past us into the water. She was completly nude and hot aa fuck. Joe said holy fuck. I said you are staying beside the nude beach. She smiled at us and posed for us. Her tits were so hot and her ass was perfect. After her show she walked past us slowly before running off.

Tripod

As we walked back Chloe ran into the water not seeing us. Joe said wow this place is amazing. She is hotter than the last one. I said she is the local high school teacher. I said i have your first job. I handed him the key to the van. I said i will show you were its parked. I want you to sleep in tonight. He said whats in it drugs. I said do you really want to know. I said dont look. He said ok. I said good man.

Tripod

The next morning i signed the lease for the business. Myself and Joe unloaded the van. The money was now safely secured in the safe. I knew i needed to launder the money. I would work on that in the coming weeks. I asked Joe for his bank details. I transfered some momey into his account and said bring the two backpackers out for a few drinks. He said you sure you don't want to join us. I said not this time have fun.

Tripod

Joe met the girls out and bought them drinks. They stayed out all night. He wasnt sure if the girl were taking the piss or were flirting with him. They got back to the hostel early in the morning. The girls went into there room and i followed. We danced and i picked them up. They joked and both took off there tops before i got my cock out. This is what happened.

Tripod

The next day I was walked in the local coffee shop to get a take away coffee and the waitress was so pretty i thought she was an angel. Her name was maxa. She was European and she laughed at me as i just staired and couldnt get my words out. Her boss laughed we got another one. I drank my coffee and I said what time do you finish she laughed and said what. I said what time do you finish. I want to buy you a drink. She laughed at my newly found confidence and said 5. I said ok i will meet you here. I could see her boss and a couple of punters were annoyed as they had there own plans to ask her but i had beat them to it. When i came back at 5. She said i am sorry my boss needs me to work late tonight there is a delivery and a restock i did not know. I said ok no problem how about tomorrow. She siad i am working a double shift tomorrow. I said would you go if you were not work and she said i did say ok but i did not know. I walked out and i saw her boss saying something to her about me. I climbed over the ball to the back of the business and when he stood outside to smoke. I was there. I said whats your problem. He said nothing Maxa just has to work. I said don't be jealous. Let her choose what she wants. I said i won't stop you from fcuking her if she wants to fcuk you. So don't stop me buying her a drink. I said do you understand and he said ok. I said can she go now. He said alright. I said you tell her i will just happen to walk past. He said ok. So 5 minutes later she runs after me and said i can go for a drink now if you want. I smiled and said great.

Tripod

I smiled and said great. I said how about I show you a place first. She said ok, i could see she was nervous. I got my new jeep and i drove to the commune. I didn't go into the community but i walked along showing Maxa what was there. She saw the beach houses and people sitting around smoking and laughing. She saw a couple on a picnic fucking. We were just close enough to see but far enough away not to be seen. She said what is this place. I said its my get away. She said it looks like paradise. I said it is. She said how come there isn't 1000s of people there. I said because its for people to find or be invited to. We walked through a wood to a tiny beach. She said can i visit there for a while. I said sure. She said i will give a weeks notice in my job. I said you can't tell anyone though. I want to keep it paradise. She said sure. I will just say i am going up the coast. She looked at me and said why are we here at this tiny beach. I said i want to see you naked. She laughed and said you haven't even bought me a drink yet. I said no I haven't and she said i don't even know if you are a good guy or anything. I stripped off my clothes and said i have nothing to hide. She smiled and said you are so bad. I said i am just going for a swim. She said i would join you if i had my swimming costume. I said this is my beach and costumes are prohibited. She laughed and said are they now. She slowly undressed. She had an incredible body and her tan lines were cute. Her untanned tits and ass looked incredible. We swam and dried off on the beach. I got closer and she got nervous and excited. Her nipples were more erect. I handed her, her clothes. I said we better go. She said why. I said I want to buy you a drink first. I got dressed and so did she. We drove back to Byron and I said where are you staying. She was staying in the worst hostel in town. I said go get your stuff we can find some where better.

Tripod

I brought Maxa to my old hotel and booked her into a executive suite. She said i can't afford this. I said its paid for. She said ok. She came close to me and kissed me. I kissed her back she was a lovely kisser. I said i got to go. I said give me your number and i said order room service. Whatever you need. I said I will talk to you later. She was so happy with her suite after staying in a dump.

Tripod

I had a lot to do to money launder the money. I also wanted to network with people. I wanted to protect the commune and the crop. I also wanted to sort out my personal life. I want Joe to keep an eye on the crop and ensure the commune was running smooth. The next day i went over to his hotel room. He was in bed with a hot blonde. I said come on. He said can you come back in a few hours. I need sleep and have company. I said no comeon now and she will be still there when you get back. I drove him to commune. We didn't enter the village we took a track to the crop. He said holy fcuk. I laughed. I said i want you to manage this. Farm it, harvest and ensure the villagers have plenty. He said what villagers. I said follow me. We walked for ages until we got to the village. When we got there there was some people making breakfast. The girls were beautiful and smiling. Most knew me or had heard of me. The guys were cool and chilled. He looked at me and said wow this place. I said how would you like to stay here. He said hell ya. I said cool i will come here from time to time but i want you to have fun. If anyone comes here thats not suited let me know or deal with it in a non violent way. He said no worries. I said come on then. You can move in tomorrow. He had the biggest smile. A hot Aussie girl chased after us and said are you guys not staying for some brunch. I said we got to get back but Joe might be back tomorrow. She smiled at Joe and said maybe i can give you the tour. He said I'd love that. She replied I didn't know you are Irish Joe. I love that accent it makes me yet. Joe just nodded shyly and she smiled and said cat got your tongue. Once she couldnt hear us i said no but your pussy will tomorrow. He laughed. He said wow shes stunning. I said she wants you too. He said you really think so. I said ya. He said i can't wait to get back. Once back in his room he had forgotten about the blonde girl he met last night. He fcuked her a couple of times. He thought wow i thought i had done well but the girls in the village are different level.